Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Fall Family Salmon River Hike

Mom: We headed out as a family with our new foster dog Oreo to a favorite fall hike along the Salmon River. Amy and I took the lead and enjoyed this log.
Analise: 😡😰😱😷😵😄😅😗😏😛😮😫😲🙈 I went to see a rainy forest. I didn't like it, too rainy and too much walking.
Amy: This is the first beach where Analise and dad stopped to play while mom and I hiked on.
Mom: The river was clear and green. We were worried about Oreo eating dead fish.
Analise: I love Oreo Dog. 💔👹👺👰👳😅😰😸😹😺😻😼😽😾😿🙀🙈🙉🙊🙍🙎💃
Amy: These trees are super tall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom: Gazing on the rapids. We saw a few salmon swimming but none jumping this year.
Amy: The river was beautiful and the trees were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom: Enjoying the old growth and the moss covered trees.
Mom: A little Fall color across the river.
Amy: Oreo is a hunter, that is why she tried to eat the dead fish!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMPORTANT: OREO IS A FRIENDLY DOG AND NONE HAVE TO FEAR HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom: Enjoying the "raging" river rapids.
Analise: I like mom but I don't like hiking in the rain. 😨😡😖💧💦💥👯👀👽😷😚😐😜😋😾😟😊😝💫😀😕😳😔😉😈😝😛😤😐💣
Amy: Our obligatory selfie. VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Analise: I liked the forest and the pumpkins? 💂💃💅💆💋💑😗😝😝😧😥😤😚😛😓😪😾😾🙌😻😹😯😔😓💕😅
Mom: We enjoyed the old growth forest with all its moss.

Mom: The tall trees gave us some canopy from the light rain falling.
Analise: I loved the moss and Oreo wanted to play the flute? 😼😧😦💫🂶🎅🏊🏉🎵🎭🎱🎅🀫🀪⚽♥♦🎄🎈🎇🃚🎆🎶🎺🏄🏆🎰🎹🎷🏁
Mom: Amy and I had some quality introvert time!
Amy: Oreo was so happy the "pack" was back together.







Analise: The trees kept me finished on the pumpkins? 🐹🐥🐙🍹🍘🐎🐦🍀🌳🌲🌺🍫🍵🐋🐟🐝🍱🍛🍱🐅🐤🐚🐏🍜🍜🍒🍅🍅🍓🍄🌼🍂🍔🌼🌻
Mom: Oreo was given a B from me for hiking. Amy kept saying Oreo got a solid A in her and Gil's book.  We got home and Oreo was all tired out.

No comments:

Post a Comment