Monday, September 25, 2017

Fun for Everyone- Camping, Swimming, Hiking, and Frogs!

Mom-We were super excited for a reunion with old friends. We took a long drive to Packwood, WA and then up to White Pass. I was a little nervous about finding a labor day campsite, but we hit the jackpot with a dispersed campsite next to Rimrock Lake.
Analise- I LOVED the water!   💗💓💔💕💖💗💚💙💛💜🖤💟💟🖤💝💜💛💑💓💔💖💖💗💮♥💗💚💠💝♡
Amy- Carolee's family had a floatie that was SOOOOOO much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy- We were sort of fighting over the floatie.
Amy- The water was SOOOO cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT as cold as Opal Creek/Opal Pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom- We had our own private beach and took turns paddling out to the little island.
Mom- The campsite was spacious and right above a nice little lake beach.
 Analise- I caught a cute baby frog and named her Annie! The next day I caught A LOT of frogs and named one "Miss Beautiful." 💓💗💖💘💚💛💜💕💘💟💓🎔💝💖💛💜❤♥♡
Amy- We had a little ride which resulted in me "giving" Isaac the floatie.
 Analise- This is me waving my fish hook.
Mom- Enjoying the sunrise on day 2.
 Analise- I LOVED Scout the dog. We got to stay at our campsite for three days! 💗💖💘💙💚💛💜💓
Mom- We convinced the kids to head back up to White Pass and go for a hike. Here we are in a meadow. I was so proud of Analise who made it four miles, about halfway on our friend Mike's shoulders.
Amy- I swam in Deer Lake.
 Analise- 💓💖💗💘💙💚💛💜 I LOVED playing in the water at Deer Lake.
Amy- Deer Lake was SOOOOOOOOO MUCH fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom- I enjoyed hiking and seeing Deer Lake as well.
Mom- Our friends Mike and Elijah went for a float at Deer Lake.
 Analise- 💓💖💗💘💙💚💛💚💛💜😍I LOVED the mud.
Mom- Friend Janelle, Elijah, and I went a little farther to explore Sand Lake.
Mom- A beautiful high meadow near Sand Lake.
Mom- Sand Lake was very sandy.
 Analise- 💖😻💟 I hiked FOUR miles and LOVED hiking with the dog Scout and his family.
Mom- Reminder of our connection with the long trail I hope to someday hike. We hiked a tiny piece of it this day.
Mom- Back at Rimrock Lake enjoying the view.
Amy- One of those days, we kayaked to an island on our lake.
 Analise- 💖💏💟💝 Our friend Carolee let me borrow her hoodie. It was COZY!!!
Mom- I have almost given up on camping and hiking with Analise and was super pleased to have such a great adventure with both girls. I think having a lake, a dog, and friends made a big difference. We hope to see our friends again soon and were glad for this Labor Day weekend adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment